Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow Ball Fight!

Well today started off snowy...the kind of day that makes you want to stay inside. Unfourtunately that was not an option. Off to work I went with the car skidding all over the place. It took 45 minutes for a 20 minute drive, I'm done with winter.

At work the electricity goes out and we are stuck without power and of course that means HEAT as well! We finally sent the kids home around 11:30. I'm done with winter!

As I sit here and watch the snow pile up 3in...5in...7in... all on top of the 10 + inches that we got last week I think ...I'm done with winter!

It's not that I don't like the snow, it is really beautiful and of course makes everything look fresh and new, I'm just ready to go outside and play with the girls, or just take a walk and not have my lips turn blue. I would love to use the Irish Smoke barbeque pack that I won from Jamie's Precious Peas and have a big party with the grill fired up... I'm done with winter!

They've predicted that it will be 10-18 inches by tonight of fresh snow, great for big fat snow balls and snow families. How do you beat the "stuck inside" blues? Are you done with winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment