Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I wish that we all are happy and healthy. I would also like to have us all together.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We open one present on Christmas eve and it is PJ's for the kids to wear on Christmas Eve.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A French Villa! lol
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Baking cookies, watching movies, hot cocoa with the kids.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Pac-man, Donkey Kong, Q-bert!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Zumba Wii, Glee wii, Epic Mickey Wii
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
Our third child was born on 2/16/10, a Mardi Gras baby! We have been dealing with the ups and downs of having a newborn in the house again. Our two little girls have been very loving so far with their baby brother, we are so proud of them! Here is a picture of our newest addition!